Re: Typing dir name in a file open dialog ...

Ah, I understand now. The tab completion in the GTK file open/save boxes
makes them a much more powerful place. But I had no idea it was there
until I read the letter below.

This navigation method should be identified so that even people not used
to tab completion (non UNIX) could figure out how to use it. It should
definately be documented in the help system so that the rest of us know
its there. There is nothing about the plain text input field under the two
panes of the open/save boxes that suggest Tab completion over Enter
completion.

-FDS