Re: gmc: Say it ain't so! (directory chasing)

Presumably afs has a special signature in the mount table.  Would it
make sense to detect this and ask for confirmation before entering
such a directory.

/afs has a more benign parallel which is the automount directory.
This directory often has mount points for everything under the sun
and traversing these mounts can be a huge undertaking.

Perhaps the user could be prompted before entering one of these one of
these afs/nfs mounted directories and offered choices such as
enter/skip/enter-all/skip-all/never-ask-me-again.

Gisli