Re: gmc: Say it ain't so! (directory chasing)

On 15 February, 1999 - Miguel de Icaza sent me these 0,4K bytes:

> > Any way to disable this behavior?  (I'd check for myself, but it's hard to
> > look at the configuration for a program that's off in the silences.)
>
> I can add a special case.  Should it only skip /afs from scanning?

I'd like this configurable, since different systems have different
setups..

/afs and /coda comes to mind directly.. but I'd like to add /home on
one system and /home/[a-z] on another etc..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå