Re: style and correctness

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:00:26 -0600 (CST), Federico David Sacerdoti
<dfs1@cec.wustl.edu> wrote:

>-The default menu selection sound is too loud and grating. I mean the one
>that plays when you run the mouse through the foot menus. I have to turn
>the speaker down just to deal with it.

I'll try to fix this RSN. If you have any suggestions for a better sound,
please bring them up.

I also just committed a patch to CVS that stops the noise from being
generated when submenus are selected - it will now only make the noise when
leaf menu items are activated. This was the intended behaviour originally.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg