enlightenment and RH 5.2

I just installed the latest rpms for gnome (I had originally tried to
compile it from source, but basically had to give up.  the task was beyond
me)

I would like to try the enlightenment window manager on my RH5.2
installation (upgraded to a 2.2.1 kernel).

I have been unable to find much documentation on how the default fvwm2
window manager is started in RH5.2.  Can anyone tell me which script to
change to substitute enlightenment instead, and whether I can do this for
one login account only?

Also, it would be nice if I could incorporate enlightenment into the RH
window manager schema.  For example, the default window manager gives me a
menu option (when I right click) of switching to several other window
managers on the fly- can I add enlightenment to this list?

(I am guessing the answer to the last question is "no."  As far as I can
tell the WM menus I see in RH5.2 are created dynamically by a program called
wmconfig when the user logs on and runs startx, or switches window managers
as decribed above; wmconfig seems to create the menu configuration files for
each WM it supports and passes them to the WM when it starts them up.   I'm
not sure the current version of wmconfig supports enlightenment, but it
can't hurt to ask.  And, since I'm a newbie, I may have this all wrong!)

Thanks!