bug in gnome-core-devel-0.99.7-3 rpms

I think I have stumbled upon a bug in the
gnome-core-devel-0.99.7-3.i386.rpm package. Then again, it might just be
my ignorance showing its ugly face again.

Anyway - In the file /usr/lib/appletsConf.sh the second line says:

APPLETS_LIBS="-lpanel_applet @GNOMEGNORBA_LIBS@"

This, (at least on my system) causes errors while trying to compile apps
that use the applet functions like gtkicq. make barfs like this:

gcc: @GNOMEGNORBA_LIBS@: No such file or directory

I just brutally inserted every lib with gnorba in its name and then some,
and now it works just fine :)

My cowboy update looks like this:

APPLETS_LIBS="-lpanel_applet -lart_lgpl -lgnomeui -lgnome -lgnomesupport -lgnorba -lgnorbagtk"

Could anyone please tell me which libraries are supposed to be listed, so
that I can make myself a "correct" file.

Other than this I must say I am impressed with the last few releases of
gnome. Everything seems to be falling into place rather swiftly. It is
very much appreciated.

I also had a problem with gtcd not working (pressing any button killed
it), but it magically healed itself before I could take a closer look :)

kjetil
--
Finger stud2651@rasmus.uib.no for public PGP key.