Gmc and Custom view, Mime types

Sorry if I am acting really stupid.  But how do I control what's in the
custom view of gmc?  Or is this not possible yet.

Also I would be nice if you could configure the mine types from within
gmc.  For example when you go to properties you can change all of these
actions for that particular file,  but how do you change the default
action or icon?

Also how do you change what small icon and/or color for a particular
mime type (or a particular file) in the non icon views.

I am using the gmc-4.5.12-1 rpm.

Other than that gmc is begging to actually become usable however it
would be nice if right clicks worked in the tree.

Keep up the good work.
--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com