Re: More gnome installation help

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Daniel Smith wrote:
[edited]
> I have a Red Hat 5.2 cd but it is very unorganized. I am lacking one rpm
> to get gnome fully functional.  It is called libguile.  Does anyone know
> where this can be obtained?

Libguile should be found in the file "guile-1.2-6.i386.rpm" on your CD.

> Is there a graphical package manager that can search for package names?
> It would make things alot easier.  Any help is welcome.

Sorry, with RPM it's one or the other.  There's a graphical package
manager on your CD called glint, it doesn't search though.  There's a text
mode RPM finder called rpmfind, you can get it at
ftp://rpmfind.net/pub/rpmfind/rpmfind-1.0-1.i386.rpm

Best of Luck,
-Gleef