Lazy E User

More fun....

I seem to remember that the earlier E 0.15 snapshots had a bit snazzier
looking default theme. It was essentially the same as the current one,
except that the titlebars, menu, and help ballons used the same "zirkle"
font that the startup screen still uses. Does anyone have their config
files set up to do that? I could manually edit them myself I guess, but
I'd much rather just use someone else's if they already have it done.
I'm just lazy like that.

Jason