Re: gnumeric 0.8 build fails if gnumeric 0.6 was previously installed

>   This would be good for people building from .tar.gz files but those
> of us doing CVS builds would still have problems with gnumeric.  I know
> that I don't always want to have to leave an X session up for the 12
> hours or so that Gnome takes to build on my machine..

Well, you can provide me with a configure.in patch so that it will not
try to build the docs if you do not have the tools installed.

I would offer to do this, but there are more important bugs to fix,
and this is easy to work around by ignoring the "doc" step in the
compilation

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org