Re: RPMS??

edgehp@together.net wrote:

> Is there any plan/method for making new GNOME RPMs generally available?
> There have been several people who claim to have built them, merely
> looking for a distribution mechanism. Meanwhile, those of us without
> the time to dive in fully aren't able to contribute even bug reports.

It seams extremely strange how RPM questions go for the most part
unanswered.  How difficult is it to produce these an RPM as I know of
several authors you release RPM's at the same time the release a new
source code release.

Also why do questions about what to do with built RPMS go unanswered?

--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com