Re: esd problem

from the quill of "Yo 'Ric Dude" <ericmit@ix.netcom.com> on scroll
<36BCCACB.3BDAFB29@ix.netcom.com>

> I have esd started in the xdm/GiveConsole script and killed in the
> xdm/TakeConsole script.  I understand gdm has corresponding scripts.

I believe there is also a way to "release ownership" of esd.  IIRC there
is a signal that when sent to esd will tell it to back into "first one
to connect gets me" mode.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX