Re: Bug-tracking system. How to make a bug report?

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 08:39:42PM +0100, Szabo, Balazs was heard to say:
> Hello!
>
>   I visited  the bugs.gnome.org, but  I haven't  find the place  where I
> can report the bugs. Am I lame, or only the status info can be seen?
>
> dLux

  Is there any significant reason that a Web interface (maybe using forms+PHP?)
can't be attached to the Debian/Gnome bugtrackers?  It might help new users
significantly, and should be fairly trivial.  I've attached a pair of pages
to this message that sort of work (although the forms-page is ugly and there
are no doubt other issues.. :-) )

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.
The Gnome package that this bug report is related to:
The version of the package that this bug report is related to (optional) :
A short description of the problem:
Your email address (required, so that you can receive updates about the bug you submitted) :
Please enter a detailed description of the bug here:
I am clueless and have entered no description

sendbug.php3