Re: Yet another newbie

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > Very understandable.  Although GNOME really doesn't have anything to do
> > with internet connectivity.  Perhaps someone should write a nice GNOME
> > tool for configuring PPP connections.
>
> There is one: gnome-ppp is part of gnome-network.

Out of curiosity, would stuff likethis be better suited as a capplet?  I
wouldn't think so since the control center seems to be more oriented
towards GUI look and feel than actual system configurationk but I'm just
curious.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

You might be a gamer if...the owners of local hobby stores take your checks without ID because they know where you live.