Re: Canvas limitations (was Re: Coding question, canvas)

Federico Mena Quintero <federico@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:

> >  There will only be around 30 or so different pixmaps (music notes to
> >  be precise).
>
> I don't know how your program (Rosegarden?)

Yes, it's Rosegarden, (but it's not "my" program, I'm not alone on
this thing :-).

> is designed.

Me neither. :-) I've just started fooling around with the canvas,
putting down pixmaps and lines at the right place, that's all.

> I would suggest that you create canvas groups wherever is
> appropriate to let the canvas bound them efficiently.

Yes, though it's too early to tell how I'll arrange groups, but that
was definitely a goal.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent