Re: Coding question, canvas

Miguel de Icaza writes:
>[Richard wrote]
>> One more question... maybe a silly one. How do I get just a single
>> point on the canvas? I can make lines, arrows, rectangles, arrows, etc,
>> but not a small point. I tried to draw a line from one point to the
>> same but it's "too short" too be seen...
>
>I would create a really small rectangle :-)

Actually, an object that displayed a point that was n pixels large
regardless of scaling would be very useful to me.  I've got a type
of image I create in the canvas where at the largest scale are boxes
10 or 15 pixels high and at the smallest scale are very small, where
I'd really like a constant 2 or 3 pixels per point all the time.  I
make the box be at least two pixels by using the outline, but that
provides a minimum but not maximum size for the box.  If a non-scaled
item of this sort were available, I would use it.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/