RE: mailing list division?

<thought my="$0.02">
The nice thing about having everything together is that, new users can talk
to developers directly with there install problems. The developers can see
what problems a user is having and fix up the code. Also having the users
see the developer discussions on things like usability allows the user to
give feedback on how a usability idea might work. The user is the one who is
going to use a feature, so it only stands to reason that he/she should give
some feedback on a feature..
</thought>