Getting Closer

Hello,

I got a little closer this time, but it was still pretty ugly.  I
downloaded all the newest RPMS, installed them, and modified the
Xclients file, and this is what happened:

I did a startx, everything appeared to be coming up normally, had the 2
bars in the middle, and the enlightenment load monitor towards the top,
and when enlightenment finished loading, it dumped me out and said:

Gtk - WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to 'GtkObject'
Gtk - CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 725
(gtk_signal_connect_after): assertion 'object !=NULL' failed
Gtk - WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to 'GtkObject'
Gtk - CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 700 (gtk_signal_connect):
assertion 'object !=NULL' failed
Gtk - CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1416 (gtk_widget_show):
assertion 'widget !=NULL' failed
Gtk - WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to 'GtkObject'
Gtk - CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1077
(gtk_object_set_user_data): assertion 'object !=NULL' failed
** CRITICAL **: file applet.c: line 426 (register_toy): assertion 'aplet
!=NULL' failed

That was all that I could catch, but there may have been more.  Is there
a log somewhere that would show me the rest?  Any help would be
appreciated, I would like to be drooling over the screenshots that were
actually running on my machine!

Thanks,
Kevin Dunigan
kevin@binaryscience.com <mailto:kevin@binaryscience.com>