Can't log out

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with logging out... When I click on the logout menu
item in the panel, the panel and the window manager shut down but it
seems that X doesn't (no more frames around windows).
I run WindowMaker with gnome. Here is my .xinitrc :

        gnome-session 2>./.xsession-errors

pretty simple...

Any suggestions ? thanks

        gregor

--

    ^    ^    A physicist, an engineer, and a computer
   ( ~  ~ )   scientist were discussing the nature of