Re: GNOME-DB 0.12 and SQL-GUI(GDA) 0.2 released

> I just released gnome-db 0.12 and gui-sql 0.2 written by
> "Rodrigo Moya" <Moya_Rodrigo/madrid_tecnologia@sinvest.es>
> as it's frontend.
>
> gnome-db (or gda) is a client library which uses CORBA servers to
> access various databases. Currently support for ODBC databases is
> working. MySQL is added just now and should be ready in a short time.

I'm not certain, did you say that MySQL support is in now, or that it's
been added but hasn't been cleaned up and is not ready for
consumption.(I've gotta stop using these corporate yeller talk)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/