Odd gnome property box behavior

Hi,
I was creating a preferences screen, and decided to use the
gnome_property_box_new() to create a property box.  I then attached an
apply_cb proc with:
gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (propbox), "apply",
		     GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (apply_cb), NULL);

I was testing, so I just defined apply_cb as:
static void apply_cb(GtkWidget *w, gpointer data)
{ g_print("apply\n"); }

What I noticed while using this, was that whenever I clicked apply or ok,
I saw the string "apply" printed twice!  I would assume then that the
callback is getting called two times.  While I don't have any code that
cares if it is executed twice, I would think that some might, and would
not think that this would be the expected behaviour.

Anyways, just thought I'd mention it, I get this with a cvs updated
this afternoon.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
Find my PGP PublicKey - http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf/CDR.asc

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.