Re: Gnome 0.99.5 /GMC .10

>     > Fixes were still necessary to the PO_FILES in the Makefile in
>     > .../po in both Libs and Core.  Easy to do, but guys - how many
>     > more builds?  Some of the files still listed here were missing
>     > in 0.99.2...
>
> they were accidentally checked in by someone working on the
> translations, I would say a mistaken merge.

I was getting corrupted gnome-core/po/ru.po file from cvs twice!
Once there were about a thousant duplicated lines and another time
around 10(and soon after I commited fixed version). How could that
have happend?

Should I ran "make update-po" and fix those problems in all *.po
files in libs and core, so that "make" rans without errors?

 Sergey