Re: Re: balsa and deleted mail

Hi Everyone,

I had wanted to use spruce as my mail program a while back.  The only
problem
with it is that it does not seem to pick up my local mail.  I do not
know how to
set it up so that it grabs my local mail.  It allows me to set up IMAP
or
POP3 remote accounts but there seems to be no setting for specifying my
local
mail box path.  I must be missing something if you and others can use it
as a
day-to-day mail program.

Any suggestions?

Bidemi Temidire