No Subject

0.1 release:

This is the first release of gLife, an Artificial Life simulator.

gLife embodies the concepts found in Artificial Life. The main difference
though is that is is biased towards creating an Artificial Society. It's goal
is to provide a limited set of rules, and then watch some sort of "society"
emerge. Hopefully you will encounter trends that are found with animals
interacting with the terrain and with each other.

* Website:

	- http://glife.sourceforge.net

* Availability:

	- http://www.sourceforge.net/project/?form_grp=748

	  Look for the releases section

* Features:

	- Rules implemented: Random movement, and Age limits

	- Can change colors of males, females, or terrain

	- Speed of updates is customizable

	- The ability to pause/continue

Requirements:

	- libglade (I'd recommend the latest, but older versions will still work)

	- gnome-libs 1.0.53 or higher (I also believe old versions will also work)

Notes:
	- Any bug reports are appreciated :)

	- Due to exam season, the author may not be around much. Also, the author is
travelling from Jan 4th to Jan 30th (approx) and will probably not  have
access to a computer.

Have fun,
Ali Abdin (aliabdin@aucegypt.edu)