Re: Sawmill

When I use GNOME I use Sawmill. You're right it is great. Usually though,
I use XFCE as my DE which in my opinion is in many ways nicer. It's leaner,
meaner and GNOME compliant so I still can use my GNOME apps with it. If I
want it'll open up the GNOME Panel, so it'd really be like using GNOME but
much faster.

Jonathan