Re: Memprof anyone? && WM/Gnome too slow

I think your problem is that you are exiting the application before
running the summaries.  If you quit the app, then the Leaks summary will
complain about the subprocess exiting unexpectedly, and the Profile
summary will seg fault.  Just run the summaries before quitting the app
and you should be fine.

About slow WM/Gnome,  I mentioned on another thread that for some reason
Window Maker had started to be very slow.  I switched to E, but no
difference.  I am currently running Sawmill because I want to try out
the WM that may become the new default.  Shortly before I logged out,
while still running E, I quit gaim.  Then all my speed came back.  I
later ran gaim from memprof and found that it has several memory leaks.
My problem is that I have a habit of leaving gaim and GnomeICU running,
running xlock and going to class for a few hours.  Eventually, all my
memory was gone (64MB) and most of my swap too (~100MB).

-D