Re: Milestones document

I have a  similar problem. most aparent while netscape is running.
I think it is a memory leak of some kind. If I leave netscape up it speeds
the leek up. If I leave netscape up for a day or 2, sometimes it will
exaust memory so badly that I am forced to hard boot. If I close netscape
right before all memory is exausted,some memory comes back, but not all. I
am forced to restart X. I am running on a dual PII 350 with 64mb and 127
mb swap partition.