Achtung? Presentation software...

Recently Havoc Pennington (sp?) circulated some slides of a presentation
he made somewhere. In these, he mentions an application called Achtung
which is apparently a gnome app for creating presentations.

I can't find a reference to this software anyplace other than on
these slides, so... where can I get it? And if I can't get it, can
anybody suggest another presentation creation app (other than koffice
KPresenter)?

(I seem to remember Havoc saying that application MagicPoint is needed
to view the slides, but you can read the tmp.ps file ok... where can I
find MagicPoint, and is it a gnome app?)

TIA

	-Duncan