Gnumeric 0.45 has been released

Hello,

   Gnumeric 0.45 has been released.

* Availability

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnumeric

* New features

	* Sort dialog box now includes case sensitivity and value of
	  text comparissions options (JP Rosevar)

	* Bonobo support has been updated to work with the latest from
	  CVS (a new Bonobo release in tarball format will be made
	  soon) (Nat)

	* Graying of paste options when nothing sensible can be pasted
	  (Jody).

	* Clipboard GUI fixes and improvements (Jody)

	* SC and xspread import filters (Jeff)

	* Plan Perfect import filter (Kevin Handy).

	* DIF export/import filter (Kevin Handy)

	* Support the hackish auto-named ranges on Excel import (Jody)

	* Supports range intersection (Jody).

* Improvements

	* Hash tables for styles (Jon Hellan)

	* Reduced MStyle memory usage (Michael)

	* Constifcation of source code (Michael).

	* Guile plugin works again (Jody)

	* Auto fill handle is displayed correctly when we select entire
	  columns/rows (Jody)

* Bug fixes

	* Various smaller internal bug fixes.

	* 2110 (Michael).

	* Sort bug fixes for extreme conditions (JP)

	* Import/export mismatch on sizes problem (Jody)

	* Printing fit bug (miguel)

	* Styles are written in proper order (fixes: "last style
	  change is not applied bug") (miguel)

	* Handle properly scientific formatting (bug about the number
	  sign) (jody)

	* Various edge condition fixes (Jody, me)

	* Multi-line cells were hardcoded to black, fixed now (Jody)

	* Color Combobox support "None" setting.

	* All books now have filenames, and we test for first saving,
	  fixes bug introduced recently (Jody)

	* Bug in format engine (mm, m as minutes if followed by
	  seconds) (Jody)

	* Summaries are currently not exported to Excel code, as they
	  were generating incorrect Excel files (Michael)