RE: Panel Config Missing

Wait, let me get this straight: you're compiling or using RPMs? If you're
doing the latter, are the RPMs version 1.06 of control-center? I think only
that version has the panel capplet you're looking for. If it is that RPM, I
would be interested in where you got it.

If you're compiling, well, I had trouble compiling that version (got a
cannot connect to control-center error when opening capplets), so sorry, I
can't help you there.

Good luck

Gerry Chu
gerrychu@bigfoot.com