Re: mass producing gnome environments

an idea:

1) create a user gnomu
2) login with it and create the perfect environnement you want for your users
#!/bin/sh

minPid=the value to exclude sys users

cd ~gnomu
find .gnom* -print | cpio -ocvB >/tmp/gnome.conf

for u in `awk -F':' "\$3 > $minPid"'{print $1}' /etc/passwd ` # be carefull for
accents
do
    cd ~$u
    cpio -icvdumB </tmp/gnome.conf
    chown -R $u .gnom*
done

# good luck
# for accents i believe the best for you is to print in monospaced font