mass producing gnome environments

	I am setting up a Redhat 6.0 machine to be used by some novice users. I
	have created a gnome environment that I would like to give all of them
	as thier initial default (panel setup, desktop icons, etc.).

	What's the best way to mass produce this. I reall don;t wan't to have
	to do this interactively for each user.

Stan Brown                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.
Windows 98: n.
	useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
	a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
	originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
	company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
(c) 1999 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.