*URGENT*: Call for icons

Don't let the constant flow of new icons I mentioned in the last Gnome
Icon Status Reports lull you in! I'm running low on fresh icons.

Please, anyone who wanted to paint some, do so and send them to me!
Have a look at GITHNYBM or the last GISR for what we need. Ben has
painted lots of icons recently, but most of those that I could use
have been integrated, and since he's off to school again, it's
unlikely that he will go on at that prolific rate.

The project still needs everyone's icons! Please, send any
contributions to <mawa@iname.com>.

mawa
--
Frankly my dear, I don't give an epworth.