We need a volunteer.

The Caldera people need to make sure GNOME is shipped correctly in
their distribution and that all of the GNOME is properly configured.

We need a volunteer to help them achieve this task.  You will need a
machine in which you can install their beta version of OpenLinux.

If anyone is interested, please send me mail.  It would be best if you
have compiled GNOME in the past, and specially if you have experience
with RPM.

best wishes,
Miguel.