consistent rpms for RH 6

I apologize for being rather manic or anal or whatever.  I have a nicely
operating redhat 6 system now and read the followups to my original post
regarding new rpms for control-center and libs.  All of the previous rpms I
have applied are from gurulabs (thanks, BTW!!).  Using SuSE we have two
different rpm tracks to follow for gnome stuff.  When I last ran gnome on my
SuSE box, the two were incompatible and would seriously damage things if you
mixed and matched.  Does this danger exist with the RH6 rpms that are
developed by RHAD, or Dax, or others?  Do others mix and match the rpms for
RedHat 6?

Thanks.

--
Michael Perry -			 "No one can give you wiser advice
mperry@tsoft.com	   .o O	  than yourself" -Cicero