gnome-terminal

Hello!

I don't know if this is possible but I have a option I want to implement
in gnome-terminal.

Why not let the window title has the same name as the
directory/application its points to, for example:

When change directory with cd command it also should change the
windowtitle and when gnome-terminal start a new program the title changes
to applications name...

Yes I know there is an option(-t) to set the title but I want the
terminal to automatic change the title when it's already is running :-)

Is it possible to implement this?

Greats

MikeH

---

Check out my homepage at (under heavy reconstruction):
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Email: mikeh@bahnhof.se
international Phone 46-44-126995
Sweden Phone: 044-126995