Re: Suggestion (closing)

About my suggestion to have automatically [GNOME] in the subject added
by the list mail management software.
I'm not a judge (and don't want to be) but here is what I have constated :

1) unproductive
2) THANK YOU TO ...
3) CONCLUSIONS

1) unproductive
- who says me I'm lazy ( that's true, I prefer that the machine works than me, and there are
about 30 centuries that men ....)
- who says me I'm lazy and wants that other works for me (this one really didn't understand what I wanted...)
- who says me that they don't have the problem, so it is not necessary to change any thing
( this ones go surely every sunday to the church..)
- who says me, I have to learn send mail ( thank you, but if I have REALLY to choose, I will
prefer a 200 pages of Barbara Cartlanf than 2 or 3 of sendmail.cf :-))

2) THANK YOU TO...
a)
         "Anthony E . Greene" <agreene@pobox.com>
who prove me I miss use netscape, giving me a netscape solution.
b)
             Telsa <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk>
who gave me an other soltion more general for UNIX with pointers for information.

================
Oh! yes Telsa, can you send me your .procmailrc, I will forward it to a lot of other users in this site that
didn't use netscape.

3) CONCLUSIONS
I learned a lot on .. the human beings egoism..
I got 2 really good solutions and I can now sort automatically my message.
I continue to believe it's necessary for people who can't apply these solution mainly those working under
the famous bug named 'windows'. They surely didn't choose their system, and even it will be more
interesting to integrate them than to reject them.

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.