Re: wmG=Good window manager

On Wed, Aug 25, 1999 at 01:55:59AM -0400,
Daniel P Hensley <dansherryn@juno.com> wrote:
> I'd love to try it out, but I've tried downloading it 4 times over
> several releases (3 from my Linux box, one today from HPUX), and every
> time gunzip can't find the end of the file, indicating a corrupt file.
> Has anyone else had this problem?

I had the same problem, so I ran it through less and found out it was
an Error 404 html page. Not terribly useful.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss.
 A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back,
 a dangerous shuddering and stopping."
 --Friedrich Nietzsche

PGP signature