Re: GNOME and netatalk

The new gnome-vfs code which Ettore is working on should allow this sort
of thing (it will have support for copying metadata with files, so
netatalk resource forks should not be too difficult).

Of course, someone will still need to write the support, so it is not
absolutely certain that support will get in there (as always, patches are
welcome).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au