GNOME and netatalk

Currently, netatalk emulates Apple's forked file system by shoving resource
forks into directories; the person doing most of the work on netatalk, asun,
is looking at moving to a database for performance reasons in future releases.

I'm wondering if there are any plans to add the ability to manipulate
netatalk managed files to (g)mc and/or the VFS layer.  If there aren't I
would like to suggest then - but since I lack the ability to come bearing
code, I won't.

--
Rodger Donaldson		rodgerd@ihug.co.nz
"The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, and