2 questions on how to customize mouse shortcuts

Hi,

	I'm running RH6.0 with latest Gnome and Enlightenment.

	On Solaris CDE, I was able to customize these 2 mouse shortcuts:

   1.	Standard: left-click anywhere on the border/frame of a window will
	bring it upfront.  With Enlightenment, only clicking on the title
	stripe would do that.  Yup, I knew about Ctrl+Alt UpArrow but still
	prefer the mouse.

   2.	Customize: double middle-click brings up an xterm window.
	With Enlightenment, middle-click posts a menu instead.

	Question: how do I customize Gnome/Enlightenment to do above?

	thanks
	ha`m