Re: Stability and Gnome's image among users

* Jacob Berkman (jberkman@andrew.cmu.edu) wrote:
> "Michael D. James" <docjava@ricochet.net> writes:
>
> > Where should I direct my feature requests that aren't actually bugs?
> > For instance, the Gnome pager Applet works but I'm really missing some
> > features of the fvwm pager.
>
> Give the bug a 'wishlist' severity.
>
> > Another fvwm feature I miss is being able to push a window to the
> > bottom with a right mouseclick -- but does this concern Enlightenment
> > rather than Gnome?
>
> If E is your WM, then this concerns E.
>
> Jacob

Edit your /usr/share/enlightenment/keybindings.cfg and
$themedir/actionclasses.cfg to change this. In e, clicking any part
of any window with any button, modifier, or combination of modifiers
can do anything you like! That's why its my wm.

eg. If I middle-click my current window, it goes to the back, and if I
middle-click the button on the top left, it saves a snapshot of the
window to my home directory, a right-click saves a snap of the whole
desktop! Using meta and ctrl, I can even select compression ratios!
There's soooo much more!

Use the power of e. Visit e.themes.org, read the docs, and configure.
Its sooo worth it. (IMO.)

Or visit my website and read the actionclasses.cfg you'll find
there...

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |