Re: Stability and Gnome's image among users

Telsa writes:
 > This is something I notice a lot. I am entirely happy to submit
 > even the silliest of bugs, largely because the developers have
 > been really encouraging when I do, and apparently _like_ to be
 > told, "I just made cards disappear in AisleRiot," and so on.
 >
 > But working out what's causing the problem is hard.

Don't worry about that.  The best bug report is one that can be
reliably reproduced.  It's best not to speculate why -- that can throw
the bug report reader off the track.  Let them figure out why the
problem occurs.

--
-russ nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://russnelson.com