Re: gnome-config vs. gnome-xml

> gnome-xml is definitely installed because:
> $ xml-config --libs
> -L/opt/gnome/lib -lxml -lz
>
> For me the problem occures because gnome-xml does not install the
> xmlConf.sh.

Are you sure that gnome-xml does not install the xmlConf.sh file?
Probably you are installing gnome-libs and gnome-xml with different
--prefixes?

if that is the case, check the man page for gnome-config (I say so,
because I wrote the man page, and I would like to have a reader ;-).
It explains how to get gnome-config to work with various prefixes.

best wishes,
Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org