Re: trouble with cvs
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo cygnus com>
- To: Nathan Clegg <nathan islanddata com>
- CC: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: trouble with cvs
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:41:41 -0700
> cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
> `/cvs/gnome/libIDL': Permission denied
> cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/gnome/libIDL'
> cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
I had this problem too, the answer I was given was keep trying. Only
or two of the cvs machines have this problem and you won't get them all
of the time.
] [Thread Prev