Re: where is gmc ?

yes, gmc is in the gnome subdirectory of mc dir compile.
It was well compiled but didn't install cause an error
by lack of db2html that stopped the make.
I have done a make -i and it installed.
JRC

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.