Re: Personalizable toolbars library

Tom Tromey wrote:
> I like this idea as well.
I think that menubars should also be personalizable. They can be treated
in a very similar way. I'll add this to the lib. (when it became usable)

> I'd rather we didn't require libglade in every program wanting this
> capability.  I'd rather it be written just using Gtk+, and put in
> libgnomeui, so that we encourage every program to use it.
OTOH I think libglade should be part of the standard gnome distribution,
so that we encourage any program that would benefice of it to use it
without any dependencies penalty. It's really a nice piece of software
:)
Using libglade adds some benefits to libptb: ease to implement, it uses
a (de facto) standard format, complex toolbars will be posible without
any problem, anyone could edit the template files with glade wich is
very nice...

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ricardoF@nettaxi.com