Personalizable toolbars library

     I've been working in a personalizable toolbar library for gnome
apps. I think this is a very interesting feature for gnome.

     Important: This is only a quick (and dirty) prototype. Code will be
surely rewritten and the design is preliminar. I want to hear what do
you think about the idea and the way to implement it.

Send any comments to ricardoF@nettaxi.com (and to gnome-list if you
like).

The actual implementation uses libglade to build the toolbars from a
glade file which should be edited by the user. An editor let's the
user add toolbars and widgets to that file from another glade file
used as a template.

Currently loading of the toolbars works and an uncompleted editor lets
you create a new toolbars file. There are a lot of things which have
to be done:
      - A better editor
      - Reloading of the toolbar file (now you have to restart the
        app)
      - Rewrite everything and make it useful

The thing is at
http://www.nettaxi.com/citizens/ricardoF/outbox/libptb-0.0.tar.gz (sorry