GNOME, Logos [Semi-Offtopic]

I have recently acquired a Linux-based domain name and plan to develop a
good website for the community. One of the sections will obviously be
about GNOME. Can I get a few volunteers to write a few articles that I
could post on it when it is developed enough (a month or two, I'm planning
on releasing the site after a server hardware upgrade)?

Also, I am planning on having a repository for Linux-related logos. If you
have logos or know of webpages with Linux logos that could be copied and
centrally located, please email them to logos@windsofstorm.net. It's a
separate mailbox for this type of mail.

Thanks!

--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net