Re: PPP, Mount/Unmount

Michael Dennis writes:
>I do think, however, that the users should be able to run
>GNOME in root (for single user systems) without being constantly harassed
>that they shouldn't be running GMC as root.

Why don't we have separate default sessions for root and non-root, and
leave gmc out of the root default session?  I've used control-center to
remove gmc from my root gnome sessions, and I am no longer harassed.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development     http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/